Life Science application advantages include:
• Leverages the natural power of the boundary en masse
• Exponentially increased capacities and speed
• Massive parallel nucleic acid sequencing (DNA)
• Six orders of magnitude faster than current methods
• Sample and Cell sorting preparation
• Macromolecule characterization
• With and without FDA approval.
• Fully Democratized Medical Additive Manufacturing for
• Custom implantable, prosthetic, and biological printing
• Creating tissue scaffold or live cellular materials
• A type of reactor to create difficult to produce molecular structures for Pharmaceuticals
• Massive high density cellular and tissue deposition for Pharmaceutical testing.
• Spinneret mode for custom micro and nano-fibers
Completely new 3D platform advantages include:
• Mass manufacturing speeds like injection molding
• No post-treatment, items are ready-for-sale
• Popular Plastics, Plated Metals, Integrate in factories
• Solid state, no moving heads, less mechanical error
• Low pressure, no exotic materials, no molds
• Versatile strong, elastomeric, and novel materials
• Orders-of-magnitude faster part building
• Self-valving, ultra-high resolution, rapid throughput
• Entire High Definition layers created 100x second
• Even most highly custom engineering requirements
• Virtually unlimited scalability resolution or planar size
• Versatile solid-state construction, robust design
• Manufacturing-centric solutions increase capital base
• Lower costs than current 3D technologies, better ROI
• Democratizes Additive Manufacturing over all markets
• Microjection™ Science Provides Microfluidics with Powerful Complementary Improvements.
• The field of microfluidics is a fast-growing science, involving precise control and manipulation of fluids that are geometrically constrained to a small scale, wherein dominant surface tension forces can be leveraged to great advantage.
• This multidisciplinary field involves engineering, physics, chemistry, biochemistry, thermodynamics, nanotechnology, and biotechnology.
• Microjection further ameliorates the Microfluidics confluence of arts by exponentially increasing the capacity to millions of capillaries per square inch, and then adding flat screen electronics addressing. The same way RGB is controlled, the fluid in each capillary is controlled at whatever resolution and refresh rate is desired. Each capillary can be discretely controlled SIMULTANEOUSLY in an en masse configuration, thus exponentially increasing its effectiveness for boundary layer manipulation and fluidic throughput with customized stimuli.
• This high-density, addressable microfluidic science boasts many modalities of operation including thermal, electro wetting, electrophoresis, acoustical, and any combination of these.
• A startlingly high volume of fluidic throughput! For example a 10" x10" Electro-Glass™ platen with 10µm x 1mm capillaries 1000 DPI addressed all 100x per second (100Hz) can transit 24 liters of fluid in ONE MINUTE.
• Microjection Science is complementary to existing microfluidic technologies as a versatile, robust, and entirely scalable platform — with a clear path to long-term commercialization for many vertical markets in Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, & Additive Manufacturing.
Microjection™ is Exponentially Accelerated Microfluidics™ A novel platform supporting multiple verticals.
• Leverages the intrinsic power of the boundary layer™ via novel en masse capillary addressing. Millions of capillaries are activated all at once in any geometry needed.
• Exponentially increases speed by 6 orders of magnitude (one million capillaries per square inch), active capillaries for certain lab-on-a-chip applications and many other devices.
• Highly efficient rapid discretely control for each capillary precision similar to a flatscreen television display electronics.
• Scalable for both capillary, and planar sizes, with multiple modes of stimulation for virtually any purpose.
• Versatile, scalable, PROVEN highly parallel concept and science with broad based applications.
• Now ready for Commercialization since the Electro Glass™ Solution is economically feasible to manufacture!
Microjection™ for Additive Manufacturing & Life Sciences.
“Additive Manufacturing: Straight Up™” — straight up because it is solid state, no heads tracing back-and-forth.
The Additive Manufacturing (AM) industry is maturing much in the same way the biplane gave way to the jet. But what does it take to get to the jet — or even to the rocket? It took a leap into a new way of thinking. Not always easy. Microjection does. The technology is highly parallel, and perhaps initially challenging — but it makes perfect sense to solve many of the existing pain points in 3D Additive Manufacturing, and more.
Objects simply grow straight up — with the only moving part a Z-stage to relieve the weight of the object as it grows.
Speed? Biplane versus rocket. How does up to 14 vertical inches per minute sound?
In popular plastics, novel thermosets, metals, integrated into existing and new plastics factories.
As fast as injection molding, without the molds.
With multiple viable paths to market to generate significant ROI. On virtually any planar size, using popular thermoplastics, novel thermosets, metals — even biological materials.